Terms and conditions of online store
ManyHugs online store is a service under the address www.manyhugs.eu.
It is owned and run by NOEL Paweł Wojdak with the registered seat in Warsaw, al. Solidarności 68/121, registered in the Central Register of Businesses and Information, under the NIP number 7292595882.
- Seller – means the company Noel Paweł Wojdak, which owns the store www.manyhugs.eu.
- Customer – a natural person, a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality, who uses the services of the service electronically.
Consumer – a natural person (Article. 221 of the Civil Code) concluding a contract with the Seller in the Shop, whose object is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Store – online store operated by the Seller at the following web address: www.manyhugs.eu. In these Terms and Conditions the term Consumer shall be used interchangeably with the term Client.
- Goods – means all available materials placed on the website www.manyhugs.eu.
- Order – shall mean a declaration of will of the Consumer that in a voluntary manner aims to conclude a sales contract.
- Sales contract – a civil legal agreement under which the Seller undertakes to transfer ownership of the goods to the Buyer and give him the thing. The consumer undertakes to collect the goods and pay the price of the goods to the Seller.
- Distance contract – contract concluded with the Consumer within an organized system of contract conclusion at a distance (within the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract.
- Rules – these rules of the Store.
- Account – client’s account in the Store, it contains data provided by the client and information about orders placed by him/her in the Store.
Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form – interactive form available in the Store that enables the placement of an Order, in particular by adding Products to a Basket and determining the terms of a Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Basket – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the Order’s data, in particular the number of products as well as the data for shipment.
II. Terms of sale
- All prices of goods in the store are given in the Polish currency ( PLN ) and in the United States dollar (USD) and include the VAT applicable to the place of running this store.
- Delivery prices depend on the type of delivery. The consumer makes a conscious decision to choose the form of delivery.
- Prices of goods listed on the store website do not include delivery costs.
- If the goods are in different variants (type of set) then the prices may differ depending on the indicated variant.
- Adding goods to the basket the customer shall choose the form of payment as well as the type of delivery. The summary of the basket sums up the order value of goods and delivery costs.
- Store www.manyhugs.eu reserves the right to make ongoing changes in both the prices of goods offered and the amount of fees for the delivery of goods to the customer. Each change does not affect the rights of those who have placed orders electronically through the store or concluded a sales contract before any of the above changes in price lists.
- In order to properly conclude a contract of sale, you must:
- Place an order on the store’s website
- Confirm the order
- Choose the shipping method
- Pay for the order
- Information about the selected product, form of shipment, cost summary and order progress will be sent to the buyer’s email address.
- The customer can place an order without having to permanently register his or her data in the store’s database or register a Customer Account, in which the basic information from the shipping form is saved so that there is no need to enter it again in the future. Registered users have the possibility of tracking the shipment and can preview the order history.
- In order to create a Customer Account you have to fill in the registration form on the store website. In order to confirm the registration it is required to activate the link (activation link) included in the e-mail information sent to the user’s e-mail address. Only confirmation of registration allows you to log on again in the future. Registered user can at any time change the stored data or permanently delete them.
- The store provides the consumer with a confirmation of purchase in electronic form at the time of delivery of goods.
- At the time of delivery Shop www.manyhugs.eu delivers the goods by transferring the physical possession or control of the goods to the consumer, without undue delay, after the conclusion of the contract, but no later than 25 days from the conclusion of the contract. Place of performance is the address provided by the Consumer as the address for delivery of ordered goods.
- Expected lead time is 1-3 days for delivery of goods. This time is an estimate and may change depending on the number of orders in the store. Realization of orders takes place according to the date of the order.
III. Payment methods
- The customer has the choice of making payments for the goods in the store
- Transfer in the form of prepayment directly to the store’s bank account
- Przelewy24 by methods available in this option
- PayNow by methods available in this option
- Instant Transfer.
IV. Forms of delivery
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the customer according to the following shipping methods
- Via courier company DPD and DLH
- Via courier company InPost
- Inpost courier
- InPost parcel locker
V. Delivery costs
- Delivery costs are borne by the customer in accordance with the price list
- CourierDPD – 14,99 zł
Courier InPost – 14,99 zł
InPost Locker machine – 11,99 zł
Courier DPD C.O.D. – 20,99 zł
Kurier DPD DHL – 19,99 zł
- CourierDPD – 14,99 zł
- Standard shipping costs apply to deliveries within Poland. It is possible to ship abroad after prior arrangement with the Store and acceptance of costs by the Customer.
- Delivery prices may vary from the standard prices described in point 1
- Shop www.manyhugs.eu as a seller is responsible to the consumer for the compliance of the goods with the sales contract, within the scope of the Civil Code. In accordance with the general principle, the seller is liable to the consumer if the sold goods have a physical or legal defect, which is described in detail in the Poland Civil Code in the section entitled Warranty for defects from Article 556 to Article 576 of the Civil Code.
- If the goods are found not to be in conformity with the contract before the expiry of the seller’s liability, i.e. two years from the delivery of the goods, the consumer is obliged to notify the seller of the situation. The form should contain the following information
- Full name and address of the Consumer
- Contact details, i.e. telephone number, e-mail address
- Document confirming the purchase in the shop
- Identification of the goods claimed
- Description of non-conformity of the goods
- Claim request
- At the Seller’s request, the Consumer shall return the faulty goods to the Seller’s premises in order to enable the Seller to decide whether or not to accept the complaint after inspecting the goods or having them assessed by an expert. The goods should meet the basic hygienic requirements. If the consumer’s claims are justified, the seller will reimburse the costs of delivery incurred to the complainant (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that the consumer has expressly chosen a method of delivery other than the customary and generally accepted form of delivery indicated earlier by the seller, which would entail lower costs).
- If consumer goods are inconsistent with the agreement, the buyer may demand a reduction in the price or withdrawal from the agreement, unless the seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the buyer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This restriction shall not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the seller, or the seller has failed to fulfil his obligation to replace the item with one free from defects or remove the defect.
In addition, the consumer may, instead of rectification of the defect proposed by the seller, demand the replacement of the item with a defect-free item or, instead of replacing the item, demand rectification of the defect, unless bringing the item into conformity with the agreement in the manner selected by the buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the manner proposed by the seller. When assessing the unreasonable costs, the value of the goods in conformity with the contract, the type and degree of non-conformity and also the inconvenience to which the buyer would be exposed by a method other than that requested by the buyer shall be taken into account.
The reduced price shall be in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract in which the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without the defect.
The buyer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
- The conduct of the complaint procedure by the Internet Shop www.manyhugs.eu does not limit
- the right of the applicant to free legal assistance, which any consumer can obtain, inter alia, from municipal or district consumer ombudsmen
- access to out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. If the seller does not accept the consumer’s complaint and the consumer does not agree with the seller’s decision, the consumer may apply for mediation or settlement before an arbitration court. The list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at the Regional Trade Inspection Inspectorates is available at http://www.uokik.gov.pl.
- In order for the seller to consider an item purchased from the www.manyhugs.eu online shop, the item must be
- The time limit for handling complaints by the shop is 14 working days.
VII Return and withdrawal
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 30 calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring costs.
- The withdrawal period referred to in § 8 (1) shall expire fourteen days after the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods.
- The consumer shall inform the trader of his decision to withdraw before the end of the withdrawal period. For this purpose, the consumer may:
- use the model withdrawal form set out in Annex 4
- make any other unequivocal statement in writing or in electronic form e.g. by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org communicating his decision to withdraw from the contract
- The withdrawal period referred to in § 8(2) shall be met if the consumer has sent a statement of exercising his right of withdrawal before the end of that period
- Online shop shall reimburse all sums received from the consumer without undue delay, and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which it was informed about the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract, including the costs of delivery of goods. The seller shall reimburse the consumer the cost of delivery of the goods – the cost of the least expensive usual delivery.
- The Seller may withhold the return of payments received from the consumer until the item is received back or the consumer provides proof of its return.
- The Shop returns the payment to the Client’s account indicated on the form.O
- The consumer shall send back the good(s) or hand them over to the trader or a person authorised by the trader to receive them, without undue delay and in any case not later than 30 days from the day on which he or she informed the trader of his or her decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
- The goods to be returned shall be in an unaltered state, unless the alteration was necessary for the proper handling of the goods. The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods in a manner which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods which occurs from the date on which he takes physical possession of the goods or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer takes physical possession of the goods and which arises from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics or functioning of the goods.
- The consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the goods. Goods offered for sale in the Store, due to their nature can be simply sent by post; the cost of return can be estimated by the consumer based on the national price list for universal services of Poczta Polska S.A. before concluding the agreement at a distance.
- The Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract in cases:
- when the withdrawal period in § 7 pt. 36 has expired.
- when the item has been damaged by the Consumer
- when the item has been damaged during transport and the Consumer does not have a written protocol of damage to the parcel with the carrier.
- The shop has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. Then, at the request of the customer, it refunds the money to the bank account number given by the customer, regardless of the previous form of payment.
- The refund shall be made within 14 days of the Customer indicating his/her bank account number.
VIII. Personal data protection
- The administrator of the personal data is the company NOEL Paweł Wojdak with its registered office in Warsaw registered in the Central Registration and Information on Business Activity under the number NIP 7292595882.
- The customer agrees to the processing of his personal data in the process of creating a customer account.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but it is necessary for the Seller to provide electronic services to the Customer and for the Customer to make purchases via the Online Store. The Customer who provides personal data has the right to access their data, correct them and demand to stop processing them. The Customer can perform the aforementioned actions after logging into the Customer Account on the “Customer Panel” page.
- The Administrator processes personal data in order to provide services by electronic means, conclude and perform sales agreements for products offered through the Internet Shop. After obtaining the Customer’s separate consent, his or her personal data may also be processed for marketing purposes, including the sending of commercial information.
- A consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract has the right to withdraw from that contract without giving any reason. This right does not apply to entrepreneurs making purchases in connection with their business activities. Therefore, if the buyer requests a VAT invoice for the company, no returns will be accepted.
- The shop uses external applications to improve customer communication.
IX. Final provisions
- Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in the Polish language.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, i.e. changes to the law, changes to methods of payment and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: Civil Code; Act on providing services by electronic means; Act on consumer rights, Act on personal data protection.
- The Customer has the right to use the out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and asserting claims. For this purpose, he can submit a complaint via the EU online platform ODR available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Promotions on selected items cannot be combined with each other.
- Discounted products (Black Week, Black Weekend, Cyber Monday, special promotions) are not subject to other discounts.
- Delivery time varies from 1-4 business days and is subject to change.